When you have dark circles, you might probably have tried many brightening creams available in the market. Are you feeling tired of worrying about the dark circles which are present under your eyes? Do not worry. Tear trough filler is one of the best solutions which might improve your appearance. But before involving in such treatment, you should know about what it actually does for the dark circles and what you can expect from this treatment. Hence, keep on reading the upcoming section to know further details about tear trough filler!
Know about the treatment
The tear trough is the area present between the lower eyelid and cheek. As we are getting old, the fat pads which surround our face might get lost. This might give a hollow look under your eyes. This is considered to be an common problem and should be treated. Generally, tear trough filler is a kind of treatment that is used for correcting the volume and reduce the tear trough under your eyes. A filler consists of a concentrated version of the hyaluronic acid, and it is then injected below your eye using some fine needle.
How does it work?
Tear trough filler treatment is best suited for the people who are having concern about wrinkles and dark circles around their eyes. It is also ideal for those who are seeking the procedure to restore the lost volume under the eyes. Here are some of the benefits you can gain if you are undergone this treatment, and they are as follows,
- It will be adding volume and plump the hollowed surface under the eyes
- It aims in reducing the dark circles
- It also helps in rejuvenating tired eyes
- This treatment reduces wrinkles and fine lines
- It helps in boosting the collagen production
- You will be gaining instant result while doing this treatment
Other procedures that can be combined with Tear Trough Fillers
Tear trough fillers are skilfully placed injections of hyaluronic acid fillers. As such, other dermal fillers procedures can also be done together as well. Dermal fillers are treatments involving placing hyaluronic acid fillers in the face using a needle in order to enhance certain facial features. The procedures that are frequently done together with tear trough fillers include:
- Cheek fillers which are used to lift or add volume to the cheeks
- Non-surgical rhinoplasty with nose fillers will help in reshaping the nose, especially in Asians
- Lip fillers which help to add plumpness as well as extra volume to your lips
- Chin and jawline fillers to add volume and definition to the chin and jaw area
Expect these things during the consultation
Go for a reputed medical aesthetics clinic and get an appointment for a consultation. The doctor will be assessing all your needs, wants and concerns, and should suggest the most suitable form of treatment. Once you decide to proceed for tear trough filler treatment, they will then carry out the procedure in-clinic. It is really important to choose the best and reputed clinic and doctor who are offering this treatment at an affordable price, where the treatment can be carried out under safe medical protocols, and give natural, beautiful results.